Tuesday, May 17, 2011

-smoothie
-pb &j sandwich
-pieces of apple
-panda express
-some chocolate almonds
stopped eating: around 5 pm

going to work out, work on my english paper, and sleep before 1,hopefully.

let's do thisss.

i ate terribly but i'm going to start working out daily as of today, stop eating junk food and start winning no matter what..

i've been thinking lately,
and i think i can do this. i know i can do this. i've been thin before, and i can be thin now.

i can do this.

just watch me, all of you.

i'm going to drop 10 lbs by the end of this month.

coco

1 comment:

  1. I love you motivation. I have no doubt that you'll drop ten pounds before the month is over! Your intake wasn't THAT bad, but I'm not sure of the amount or calories. I think you're doing okay, just be more strict if you're worried about it. Tell yourself NO, I don't need it, rather than wanting it and not being able to have it.

    If you want it bad enough, if you can put your mind to it, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete