i'll be honest. ever since i lost the boy, i have been eating as much as i wanted, and frankly more than i wanted to. just for the hell of it. because i felt ugly and pathetic and why try to become beautiful when no one loves you? well that mentality destroyed me and i have officially decided to return to my old dedication and lifestyle. i'm constantly confused as to what eating pattern i should follow, as different magazines and websites give different advice. so i'll just stick to what i'm familiar with.
it begins again. my goal weight: 110 lbs. this is really, really, really embarrassing, but i'll just say it. for good measure let's just say i'm 125 lbs. so...15 lbs to lose. i'm not going to force myself to achieve this in just a few weeks, but i'm hoping this will be a permanent change.
my weight loss will be due to a combination of lots of fasting, minimal meals, PLENTY of exercise and hopefully lots more sleep. i really wish i had a nutritionist.
1. breakfast, lunch and dinner. 3 meals a day. each at the same times of day.
2. breakfast kcal> lunch kcal> dinner kcal. going to try to eat less and less as the day progresses. this is completely opposite of how i usually eat, but logic tells me this is better.
3. eat HEALTHY food. since i'm vegetarian this means lots of tofu, veggies, nuts and fruit. stay away from processed junk, carbs and any calorie-filled liquid.
4. when hungry, drink tea/coffee, chew gum, do crunches, anything BUT eat. no eating at night; there is NO EXCUSE.
5. any failure must be punished the next day with a fast. for the whole day.
1. lift weights and do crunches everyday. even if you can't make it to the gym.
2. go to the gym more than twice a week. Ideally everyday, but if not then 4x a week is a good minimum.
3. Jog frequently with your ipod.
4. Go swimming.
1. sleep at least 6 hours each day. studying is an exception but try to cut down on useless internet surfing.
2. make sure you wash carefully before bed each night so your skin looks good.
3. Once a week try a face mask/ hot towel treatment.
4. buy a spf-infused face lotion (i'm almost positive sephora or some beauty shop has it)
5. dress nicely. even if it's a monday morning and you hate school.
6. take care of your long locks! use conditioner or at least put on some hair oil (at the tips) to give it volume and shine.
this will pay off. i know it. girls, if any of you wish to join me, i welcome you with arms WIDE OPEN!! this is really difficult and ambitious of me but i have decided to take the challenge and this will be so much more enjoyable if i have a partner :)