Wednesday, March 17, 2010

worries

my little sister has been worrying me lately- she always talks about how she wishes she could be skinny like me and how she's fat

...and she's nine years old.
i'm afraid that she might be developing the same problem as me, except much, much earlier... and that scares me to death...

earlier this afternoon i asked her what she ate after she came home from school, and she said she had two little custard cakes.

no dinner, nothing else.

i can't say much because i'd feel guilty even after eating those, but i don't want that happening to my sister

yes, she's a bit chubby but for God's sake she's a child... and she should be out enjoying the world too much to be worrying about her image

i don't know, all of this perplexes and disturbs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment