Sunday, August 15, 2010

restart



will attempt to say everything in bits and pieces...

a) sometimes i think my mother derives pleasure from snidely insulting me and slowly driving me insane. i don't think she realizes to what extent. ha ha ha.

b) i've been terrible at keeping control of my weight recently- i need to stop the chocolate, peanut butter and cookies. devilishly evil. (diet buddies, anyone?)

c) my sister just came back from korea. time to have more fun with her than mope about my unrequited lover who is arguably the most beautiful and interesting boy i've ever met.

d) i need to focus more on schoolwork and SATs.

e) that is all for now

x)oxoxo, coco

3 comments:

  1. I believe you are right, life has a little bit of everything
    thanks for commenting, and good luck with your plans
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you returned to blogspot! Oh my gosh, I am so excited! I have missed YOU. I got your letter- which, by the way, was beautiful drawn on :)- and am going to be replying to it very soon, so be ready! I love you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. It's always good to map out your thoughts. Thanks for the support Coco!

    ReplyDelete