Monday, May 3, 2010

reader discretion advised

i wish i didn't have to see you as an idiotic bigot sometimes. i wish you would just shut the fuck up and stop shoving shit down my throat every 5 seconds. i wish i could love you and appreciate you and respect you. i wish it didn't have to be like this. i wish you wouldn't come into my fucking room and invade my personal space. i wish you would listen to what i have to say instead of considering me as still a child. thanks for encouraging me to starve myself even more. you're doing an excellent job. i still love you, dad. i'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. oh i could repeat most of that myself, it's a shame. love papa. bless his heart but fathers (and mothers for that matter) really don't succeed at times.

    *hugs* i'm sorry for you, maybe one day it'll click with him. xo

    ReplyDelete