Friday, November 5, 2010

i feel

fat. fat. fat. fat. so. hideously. fat.

what am i going to do with myself.

also my friend bought some weed. going to smoke a shitload next weekend. fuck yeah.

i also did a very naughty thing. which isn't surprising since lately i've done a lot of naughty things.

also now have a copy of Skinny Bitch in my room. wonder if it'll help me. at least i've got the Bitch part down.

my dress is black chiffon, loose and flowy but tight and sequined on the top. straps and quite flimsy. a little too flimsy for my lard ass, buddha stomach and jiggly fucktard arms.

oh fuck me.

4 comments:

  1. i got skinny bitch the other day, its really good, and definitely helps me with the vegan lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd say it looks beautiul on you. really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress will clothe your old soul beautifully. it really, truly will.

    i've been trying to work up the courage to carry skinny bitch up to the beautiful boys at the counter of the book shop. did you buy it on the internet or from a person?

    love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful, the dress will look perfect on you
    xo

    ReplyDelete