Thursday, November 11, 2010

never enough

for the longest time i've felt trapped. high school is nothing but a big test; a precise rat race to success. so naturally college seemed like the perfect escape plan- escape from my fake friends, my nagging and critical parents, my old habits.

except now i'm not so sure that life gets easier. this worries me because it's as if i'll never really be fully happy. fully content and satisfied and proud of my achievements and life.

will i EVER feel confident? not inadequate? beautiful?

ever?

what does it take to feel satisfied? time? love? nonchalance?

or are we doomed..

1 comment:

  1. I was missing you too!
    I'm tired of my family, I can't stand my mother, I think I've had enough of her.

    Confidence is something you can build, beautiful you are and the rest is the same question I ask myself...

    big kisses girl, you are amazing

    ReplyDelete