Sunday, November 28, 2010


last night is really kind of in pieces, like shards of light at certain times of the day

it was cold. a light drizzle

with two friends, lovely lovely friends
we blazed and smoked and watched the glittering city lights on top of the hill as the night slowly crept away
i remember being rather frustrated at my inability to be composed and collected
then i realized i wasn't the only one
i also remember being able to see quite clearly despite the dark and being rather startled by how close charles was sitting next to me

but in a pleasant sort of confused way

....it was a good night. i woke up smiling.

3 comments:

  1. You are so, so nice, I smiled when I read your message, thanks for you too, I think that blogger has given me those things I was looking for, including you.
    Thanks again, you are amazing

    and I'm really happy for your "smiling morning"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad. i'm happy for you.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds really nice, i am glad you woke up smiling. everyone deserves to smile.
    love,
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete